K.M.G. Consultants, Inc. works with Fortune 500 companies and is expanding. Based on our client’s investment and growth expectation, we are focused on developing our team members, both professionally and personally. Our goal is to help our staff gain not only sales and customer service experience, but the leadership and management skills that will allow for advancement in the industry. Our training is specifically designed to enhance communication, negotiation and leadership skills. We are looking for people with a great attitude, a strong work ethic and professional integrity to join our team.
Career Advancement Opportunities
Because K.M.G. Consultants, Inc. prides itself on personal & professional growth, we are willing and able to develop the right people into management positions. Through training & education, we are able to maximize the effectiveness of our people which allows us to continue on our path to success. K.M.G. offers a variety of training in many facets of business management including recruiting, company branding, corporate training and human resources. We are excited to see what our team can do and are eager to help them reach their goals.
Junior Account Manager
- New client acquisition
- Negotiation of customer accounts
- Client Retention and Customer Service
- Cross training in human resources, sales, marketing, management and customer service
- Advising customers on ways to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Great attitude & work ethic
- Professional integrity
- Self Motivated
- Natural Leadership abilities
- 2+ years experience in retail, commission sales or customer service (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree or higher education (preferred)
- Reliable transportation (preferred)
At K.M.G. Consultants, Inc., we offer paid internships for individuals seeking experience in all areas of marketing, communications, public relations, human resources and/or business management. Those who complete successful internships have the potential to become permanent team members.
- Successful completion of the internship program will provide the opportunity for full time employment, recommendation letters, if needed, and/or documentation of completion if required.
- All Internships are paid and full time
- Training and performance reviews in areas of marketing, sales, human resources & client relationship development
K.M.G. Consultants, Inc. offers the following benefits:
- Group Discounts on Medical, Dental & Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Full Paid Training
- Travel Opportunities
- Weekly Bonuses
- Performance Based Promotions